WELCOME TO THE MAYA ANGELOU COMMUNITY HIGH SCHOOL LIBRARY
looking for a book?
Library Mission: To empower MACHS students to be critical thinkers, enthusiastic readers, skillful researchers, and ethical users of information.
Visit MACHS Library
Monday, Wednesday-Friday 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM
Tuesday (PD) 7:30 AM to 1:32 PM
Conference: Period 1
Mon: Last 30 minutes of Period 5
Tue/Th: First 30 minutes of Period 3
Wed/Fri: First 30 minutes of Period 7
Check MACHS Library Calendar for closures
OPEN DURING LUNCH
Staff: Ms. Fonseca, TL
MACHS circulation rules
• You must have a picture ID.
• You may check out up to three books for two weeks.
• Late Fee: $0.10 per school day.
• Damaged book: $5.00.
• Lost book: Replacement value of the book.
MACHS library computers
• 25 iMAC computers for student use.
• You must have your ID to use a computer.
• Computers are for school-related assignments.
• Printing: $0.10 per page; free with your paper.